The BlocksCAD website may be used with or without an account. Creating an account will allow you to save projects associated with your account, though you may also save them to your hard drive in xml format.
Creating an Account
- Click the Register button on the top-right side of the screen.
- Enter a username, password, and valid email address.
- Click the Register button.
Note: It is very important that you use a valid email address to which you have access. This is the only way to recover your username/password should you need them.
- To log in: Click the log in button at the top right of the screen and enter your username and password.
- To log out: Click the menu with your username at the top-right of the screen and select the Log Out option.
- Click the Sign In button on the top-right side of the screen.
- Enter your username or the email address associated with your account.
- Click the password reset button. An email with recovery instructions will be sent to the email associated with your account.
Changing your Password/Email address
- Log in to your account.
- Click the menu with your username at the top-right of the screen.
- Click the Change Password or Change Email option and follow the on-screen instructions.