- Message: X blocks have empty fields
- Solution: Find the highlighted blocks and disable them or add math blocks to the problematic slots.
Mixing 3D and 2D
- Message: both 2D and 3D objects are present. There can be only one.
- Solution: Extrude 2D objects into 3D objects, or disable all of the 2D or 3D objects.
Nothing to render
- Message: Nothing to Render
- Solution: Add or enable some primitives.
NOTE: it is possible to have shapes to render but end up with an empty viewer, for example:
- Message: Radius/Dimension should be positive
- Solution: Find the primitives with a negative math block and make it > 0.
- Message: Wrong Arguments
- Solution: The value of a variable in your blocks is not set. Set the value.